Drip MB 70
One of the finalists from our 'Design Your Own Stick' competition! Awesome to see one of the #Y1NATION's designs going from idea to reality. Very limited edition while stock lasts.
A gradual bow throughout the stick allows for consistency and control on the pitch. The Drip MB shape has enough bow to allow lifting the ball while not compromising the flat hitting and slapping.
The Drip MB 70 is manufactured with 70% Carbon and 30% Aramid/Fibreglass. This is a great blend of power and touch.
- Composition: 70% Japanese Toray Carbon & 30% Aramid/Fibreglass/Kevlar
- Balance Point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Bow Size: 24mm
- Bow Placement: 250mm
- ‘Shaved’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting
- Y1 ‘Recurved Toe’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills
- Bristled High Control Area on head (HCA)
- Hot Edge - enhanced backhand zone for power