The new and improved LB 90. The 2021/22 range is inspired by the underground skate and surf culture in California, with an intricate pattern of California-inspired prints near the handle.
Designed with a slightly thinned head profile allowing you to get under the ball more easily. It has the Y1 ‘dynamic bow' for the perfect slingshot action when drag flicking, which makes it the obvious choice for drag flickers and aerial specialists. Used by athletes who prefer a slightly softer touch than the LB X.
The LB 90 is manufactured with 90% Carbon and 10% Aramid/Fibreglass which enables incredible hitting and slapping power whilst retaining a soft touch.
- Composition: 90% Premium Japanese Carbon & 10% Aramid/Fibreglass
- Balance Point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Bow: 24.5mm
- Bow placement: 200mm
- Premium Japanese Carbon
- ‘Shaved’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting
- Y1 ‘Recurved Toe’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills
- Y1 'Dynamic Bow' specifically designed for drag flickers
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head (EHCA)
- Hot Edge - enhanced backhand zone for power
- New HST end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball