The new MR 70.
The 2022/23 range is inspired by nature. As a company, Y1 is now carbon neutral and we are continually looking to reduce our impact on the planet, from reducing single use plastics to offsetting our carbon footprint. Our 2022/23 range is here to celebrate the amazing world we have around us.
The MR profile is for the modern midfielder who requires a thin low bow profile with our unique Touch toe head. The Y1 powerbar allows the MR to benefit from increased dynamic speed while dribbling without compromising on slap power. The newly developed touch toe increases the surface area available for those all important left to right drags.
The 2022/23 MR 70 is made from 70% Japanese Toray Carbon and 30% Fibreglass/Aramid.
- Composition: 70% Premium Japanese Carbon & 30% Fibreglass/Aramid
- Balance Point: 39+-
- Weight: 530g +-
- Bow: 24.5mm
- Bow Placement: 200mm
- Y1 Japanese Carbon Technology
- Y1 Powerbar
- Hot Edge - enhanced backhand zone for power
- Touch toe technology
- Y1 Midfield LowBow profile
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA)
- New Y1 Durashock Blend end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball